Each week you'll get a bag of in season, chemical free GREENS from the Common Ground Farm (kale, spinach, salad mix) AND an additional farm item (eggs, maple syrup, honey, popcorn, + more). You'll also receive a newsletter with notes from the farm and a seasonal recipe.
- We'll send a reminder email with detailed information the week of your first pick up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever have questions or comments.
- Pick Up Time: 3:00-5pm for 4 weeks. April 1st/22nd, 8th/9th, April 15th/16th and April 22nd/23rd.
- Location: Pick up at at Common Ground 358 Springside Ave, New Haven CT
- If you aren't able to pick up, we will put your share in the small fridge by the lower building entrance after 5pm each day, leftover shares will be put in the fridge until Saturday 2pm, when they will be donated to a CG family. If you cannot pick up your share, reach out to a friend or neighbor, we are not able to refund shares if they are not picked up.
- If you have dietary restrictions, please email us at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate.
By becoming a Common Ground Farm Share member, I understand I am a supporter for the season I have signed up for. The CG farmers promise to provide me with nutritious, sustainably-grown produce and I understand there are risks in agriculture that can affect the growth of what is offered. I am encouraged to join in beyond picking up my farm share: volunteering time/skills, attending workshops / community gatherings (TBD). As a stakeholder in the farm, I recognize my role in the long-term viability of the Farm, CG youth and adult farm based training programs, and CG community food access work.